Peter asked on LinkedIn: How does LinkedIn compare with Facebook?
I just randomly punched these, but this is how they are perhaps:
- Linked in Static bio.
- Facebook Living and breathing
- Linked in When you want to know what work I did/ do.
- Facebook What am I doing now!
- Linked in Useful for business networking
- Facebook Integrating my online presence at one place – RSS feed for my blog, my business groups, my Twitter, my Truemors widget.
- Linked in Replacing business cards.
- Facebook Replacing email.
This I am adding now:
- Linked in I love the Answers and Jobs features.
- Facebook I just love it – has gotten me back me with a few precious friends and built a few precious new.
Disclaimer: Views of authors are personal and do not represent the views of Blogworks, or any of its clients.