It’s amazing how much time working out details of ‘seemingly’ easy things can take. Finally, after a couple of weeks of ‘in-the-making’ the IndiaSocial™Case Challenge that we’ve been busy coordinating is now ‘live’. My sincere thanks to exchange4media and impact Weekly for partnering with the initiative.
Open from 3 February 2010, through 28 February 2010 (IST), the IndiaSocial™ Case Challenge invites submissions of their social media work in India, from brands, private and government organisations, not-for-profits, media bodies, celebrity brands…
On the judging panel are some of the most credible names in social media and journalism:
1. Dina Mehta, Co-Founder & Head of Research, Mosoci
2. George Skaria, Founder, ThoughtSpring and Former Editor, Indian Management
3. Kiruba Shankar, CEO, Business Blogging
4. Peter Griffin, Editor, Caferati; co-founder SEA-EAT and the World Wide Help Group
5. Pradyuman Maheshwari, Group Editor, exchange4media Group
6. Yours truly.
To ensure complete transparency and freedom from bias, any judge/judges will not rate an entry basis there/ their organisations involvement in a submitted case-study.
While we will share judging criteria along with declaration of winners, some of the factors that judges would be looking for consist:
Disclaimer: Views of authors are personal and do not represent the views of Blogworks, or any of its clients.